Friday, April 3, 2009

Teach 'Em Early!

We are already putting Luke to work around the house. If he wants to live under our roof he has to earn his keep. Luckily, he finds it highly entertaining to do chores. He loves to do the laundry, vacuum, and sweep. Here's a video of him helping me out a little bit.




Luke is getting really close to walking. It's time for me to buy him some real shoes instead of just Robeez. One of these days it just might get nice enough out for us to go for a walk and he'll definitely want to help push the stroller. I went into payless shoes the other day to see what they had, and the only ones I liked were $25! I just couldn't bring myself to pay $25 for kids shoes at payless. I noticed in a flyer that Zellers shoes are on sale next week so I'll go see if I can find him something there.

Brandon is done Law School in three weeks today! I can't believe it. It's totally surreal. His last class is Wednesday night and then he starts his last round of finals. We're so excited to be done. We are going to head down to Utah the first week of May in celebration of graduation. Originally we were going to go to Mexico or somewhere in the caribbean, but decided that it's more fun to go when it's the dead of winter and you want to get away from the snow. So, we are going to go mountain biking at Moab. I'm really excited since I didn't really get to do any biking last summer when Luke was so young. It'll also be really fun to go back down to Utah. Neither of us have been there since we graduated and it will really nostalgic for us to walk around campus and just be in Provo. Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a trip to PArk City for some shopping. And of course we'll make a stop at Cafe Rio. Maybe two. I'm craving it already. Mmmmm...

3 comments:

houseofhud said...

Keep up the good work mom!!! Hopefully his love for laundry will stick around!

Tidballs said...

mmmm cafe rio! so yummy!!!

Daniel said...

Brandon, you're almost done with law school?! Duuuuude. Congrats. That's hard work. Now what are your plans?