Thought I would write a quite note on how the baby is doing. First of all, we decided to find out what we are having and it's a BOY! We are thrilled to have another little boy in our family. I think when you already have two boys people assume you are dying to have a girl, but I've never really felt that way. I think that having a sick baby makes you so grateful just have them that gender seems so insignificant.
Anyway, we have been having weekly ultrasounds to watch the babies progress and make sure it doesn't develop hydrops (fluid around the heart). So far, each one has been good. The baby is still growing and no fluid has been found. So, although we have been praying for his heart to improve before delivery, we are just grateful it hasn't gotten worse. If he doesn't develop hydrops before birth, then we can continue to be optimistic. If he does, then things can get really scary.
We have a c-section schedules for Sept. 4 which is just 3 weeks away! Hopefully he remains stable until that time. We've had a lot of people fasting and praying for us and we appreciate all of the support we've felt. We know the Lord is aware of us and our little boy.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment