Friday, April 11, 2008

Baby Shower!

I always feel like I have to have pictures in order to post news. I went to a baby shower for Luke last night, and took my camera, but then realized when I got there that the batteries were dead. So, one of the girls that was there took some for me, I'll post them when I get them.
The shower was so much fun! It's the first time I've really gotten ready and been "out" since Luke was born, so that was exciting. He got so many cute clothes and toys. I can't wait until he fits into them!
We are moving to Barnwell for the summer, and I'm going to be leaving in a week. Brandon is going to stay an extra week to finish his finals and then come down. I'm pretty excited to have my Mom around to help me with the baby. I love summer. It's supposed to be about 20 degrees tomorrow, and I'm trying to decide if Luke is big enough for a walk yet? I could definitely use the fresh air. Anyway, I'll post pictures when I get them!

1 comment:

houseofhud said...

Isn't it fun getting spoiled?!? Or I guess I should say, Isn't it fun when your kids get spoiled too?