6 years ago
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Best Baby Gift Ever
Best-buddy, Scott sent Luke the coolest baby gift ever. Lots of people gave him diapers, which we are grateful for (because the price of a diaper is exorbitant for something he wears for a few hours) but this is no ordinary diaper. If you look carefully, it is autographed by Max Hall, the future of BYU football. Maybe Luke will fit in it by the time the season kicks off but I am undecided about letting him wear it to the first game--we can't afford to let it get soiled since someday, when Max is a hall of fame quarterback, we can sell it on ebay to pay for Luke's mission. I don't know if anyone will buy a dirty diaper--even on ebay--so I probably won't let him wear it, but maybe some day I'll let him try it on so he can feel the true spirit of BYU in his vitals and bowels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too funny...leave it to Scott to come up with something like that! No, I don't think you'll want Luke to wear that one.
I think this was more of a gift for the dad than the baby... priceless! I love it!
HAAA!! Awesome gift... aren't you so excited already for the season to start?
Post a Comment