Eating solids is in full swing now, and it's really fun to watch Luke's reactions when he tried new foods. So far, he really likes peas, avocados, carrots and applesauce. Everything else he'll eat, but doesn't seem to get to excited about it. He got his first diaper rash this week. So sad. He's been pooping about 15 times a day. Brandon tells me it's because I fed him so many peas.
He can ALMOST sit up be himself now. I can't wait until he can do it. We put him in his high chair and plopped him in front of his new toy from his Aunt Tammy, and he thought it was pretty fun. Of course, that lasted for about 15 seconds and then he face planted into the piano keys, bonked his forehead and started screaming. Maybe we'll try again in a couple of days.
So, Daddy decided to help him out a little bit. He can make some pretty sweet tunes with that little toy. It's been really nice being back in Edmonton on our own. The weather is still nice enough that we can get outside, but winter isn't far away. It will be so sad. Usually I am really excited for winter and start singing Christmas carols after the first snowfall, but this year I'm just not ready for summer to be over.
2 comments:
Luke all of sudden looks so grown up to me. I totally forget the milestones they hit and at what age so you give me insight as to where Mylee should be in a month or two!!!
BTW...Just a heads up. We have that same piano and the noises get old really fast!!!! Especially when the batteries are dying and it goes off all by itself in the middle of the night.
Yes I agree with Allaina. That toy is a little spooky when the batteries start running down. Make sure you turn it off or it will spook you out in the middle of the night when it starts playing on its own!
Post a Comment