So, at the end of the summer, right before Brandon and I moved back up to Edmonton, I got my Aunt to teach me how to crochet. I just finished my first baby blanket and I can't wait to get started on my next one. Just call me Martha....
I haven't completely decided if I'm going to do it yet, but, I want to take a cake decorating class at Michaels in October. It's four classes for only $20, and I know I would love it, I just haven't quite talked myself into committing to it yet. I need someone to do it with me. Anyone interested?Also, I'm pretty sure that one of the most fabulous feeling for a girl is when they put on a pair of pants they haven't worn for a while and they fit looser than they used to. That's what happened to me today when I put on a pair of shorts I haven't worn for a few weeks. I was in a really bad habit of going back to sleep at 9:00 every morning when Luke went back down for his nap. I decided two weeks ago that since Brandon doesn't have class until 1:00 on Tuesday and Thursday that I needed to take advantage of it while the weather was nice. So, I've been going out for a run 3 days a week. I wouldn't say that it's getting easier yet, it's sad how fast you get out of shape, and how hard it is to get back in to it. But, today I definitely found the motivation to keep going. It's going to be SO sad when it snows...
2 comments:
Are you sure Brandon didn't make that?
Cute blanket! I had a blanket I started crocheting when Jaden was born, and I finished it just before Mylee was born...and Jaden still claims it is hers!
AND, good for you in getting back into running. Hasn't this weather been GREAT!!! I need to start doing something active as I too have a few pairs of pants I would love to be loose on me instead of tight!!!
Post a Comment