On another note, I got a ticket the other day, and went down to see a Justice to see if I could get it reduced. When I went up to the receptionist to check in she looked at the ticket and said it was no good because the officer didn't write the date on it. Sweet! The silly thing is I was actually a little disappointed because I've never fought a ticket before and was feeling so proud of myself for being so brave. But, this way is still better.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Shopping for a house - now that is one sweet valentine's present. :) Can't wait to see what you find. Make sure you post about it!
Don't worry i'm that Cheesy too! i actaully looked for a valentines day background but coudldn't find one i liked lol!! and if you think thats cheesy i made valentines day crafts (little roses with suckers and ribbon) for the people i work with and Ryan's family!! AND to top it off i'm going home after work to bake cupcakes and decorate them with in fun V-day hearts!!
P.S. LUCKY with the ticket, i wish i coulda been that lucky with mine!!
That's sweet! What a blessing to not have to pay your ticket!
Good luck on the house finding. Did you guys decide to rent until you build or buy?
Post a Comment