It's been too long since I updated on here, and we've had and eventful summer. Starting with BRandon being called to the bar! He's now a real legitimate lawyer. We're SO happy he's officially done school. Now he's stuck doing the same thing for the next 40 years. Luckily he's really enjoying it.
And what would summer be without a trip to the cabin? We were lucky enough to be out there for about 10 days this trip and we had GORGEOUS weather. I mean in the 30's everyday. It made me wonder why we live in Alberta and if Brandon could find a job in BC instead. Seriously, I could live over there full time.
We had lots of fun, with waterskiing, storytime, fishing with a bit of twine, a stick, and cheese (yes cheese, the BEST bait, fish LOVE cheese), and surfing.


We also found time for sun bathing on the beach, swinging on the playground and going for long boat rides.


It was a GREAT vacation and both of my kids were so good. We can't wait to go back next year.

We also found time for sun bathing on the beach, swinging on the playground and going for long boat rides.It was a GREAT vacation and both of my kids were so good. We can't wait to go back next year.
3 comments:
What great pics! Looks like a blast!
I apologize that my dear daughter says some not so nice things some times. At least I can blame it on someone else and say that she didn't learn that from home.
Good times at the cabin...summer is too short.
B-randon, lookin' slick as a lawyer!
From Merriam-Webster...
Slick: extremely good : first-rate
It's really cool to see you so accomplished. On top of that, you have a great looking young family. Congrats!
Post a Comment