I went to take some picture off my camera today and realized I didn't post about our camping trip to Waterton. We decided as one last trip for the summer we would head up to waterton with Brandon's sisters to do a little camping.

Brandon's grandma lives in Cardston so we has a chance to stop and say hi for a few minutes on our way through town. And it just wouldn't be a trip to Grandma's if the kids didn't spend a little time on the swing. Luke was not impressed when it was time to get back in the car for more driving.

We had average weather while in Waterton, the wind blew like crazy almost the whole time we were there. But the sun was out so we were still able to enjoy ourselves. The boys did some mountain biking, we renting a surrey bike, did some sight seeing, and hiked bears hump.


Even though it was an enjoyable weekend with good company and good food, camping isn't the easiest thing to do with small children. When Bryson woke up, he woke Luke up. When Luke woke up, he woke Bryson up. I guess if you don't like sleeping it wouldn't be so bad. We went for 2 nights and it was long enough.

Anyway, back at home... Bryson is starting to think that he needs to crawl. Tonight I put him on the floor to play and he started pulling his knees up underneath of himself and pushing up on his hands. I'm so EXCITED! I know most people don't want their babies to grow up too fast, but I have to admit, I kinda do. Once they are start sleeping through the night I want to stop growing all together. But I'm just not very good at not getting any sleep. Maybe with my last baby I'll be able to enjoy EVERY moment. Even when I'm getting out of bed for the 20th time in one night.

Even though he doesn't sleep great, he is one HAPPY baby. Every moment that he is awake he is SMILING. I never grow tired of playing with this little boy. He just LOVES LOVES LOVES to be talked to and and played with and held and cuddled. I changed my mind. I don't want him to grow up too fast.
1 comment:
I can't believe he's ready to crawl already. He's so little!!! Fun times in Waterton. Thanks again for having us.
Post a Comment