It really started after Bryson was born with his loud newborn bowl movements. Luke learned quickly that when loud noises came from Bryson, he was poopy. As a result, whenever Brandon would toot (because we all know that I don't do it) he would say, "Daddy pooped, we better change his bum" Brandon would them explain that it was just a toot, and that he wasn't poopy.
Well, Luke decided that neither word was satisfactory and decided to come up with his own better word to describe both actions. Now whenever Brandon toots, Luke says, "Daddy, you tooped." Brilliant.
2 comments:
Kids are so funny! I love the word... I think it might make it into our vocabulary here... I mean we never toot at our house... EVER!
So funny! Have you ever read the kids chapter book "Frindle". It's about a kid who makes up the word Frindle for a pen and gets the whole school to use Frindle instead. Maybe Luke could become famous like the little boy that made up the word Frindle, and get Tooped published in the dictionary!!!
Post a Comment