Brandon and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary a few weeks ago and were able to get away for a couple of nights in Banff. It was WONDERFUL to have a few days away from the kids (even though Bryson was a stinker for Brandon's Mom). I am in LOVE with Brandon. As I think back on the last five years and all the highs and lows, I can say that not a single day has passed that I haven't felt LUCKY to married to him. He is a WONDERFUL father and an even BETTER spouse. He makes our home a HAPPY place.
On another note... One of my friends is doing a 15 day blogging challenge. Although I'm not going to do 15 days of blogging it has gotten me to thinking about a lot of the things she writes about. One of her updates got me thinking about this question and it's been fun asking friends and family what their response would be. So...
What are your top 3 favourite things? And I'm talking about material possessions. Not the type of thing you would run in and save during a fire. But, those silly, vain things that every time you look at them, or use them, you SMILE because you love them SO MUCH.
It actually took me a few days to come up with my top 3. But I've got it narrowed down. Don't judge me either, cause everybody has them.
1. My new jeans. I know, shallow, BUT every time I put them on I fall in love all over again.
2. My china. It's tradition in my family to start our own china set when we get married. It's been five years and I still haven't used it, but every time I get it out to look at it and dream about using it I get really excited. I'm talking GIDDY.
3. My chariot. It was a big purchase and it was hard to justify the cost, but I LOVE it. Every time I load the kids up and take them for a run I'm grateful that I'm able to be out in the fresh air doing what I love. It keeps me from feeling tied down.
So, what are your 3 favourite things?
1 comment:
Hey Candice,
I came upon your cute little blog and I can't believe how OLD Luke looks! I too have a new pair of jeans that seem to make certain areas look better than they usually do, ha! Hope everything is going great for you down in Barnwell!
Amy
PS Our condo at Westridge flooded last week - that wretched building!
Post a Comment