We were in Calgary for Christmas this year and are LOVING Grandma and Grandpa's new house. It was so wonderful having the whole family under one roof and still having enough room for kids to nap!
The classic Christmas Eve pj's picture. I was so excited to buy my kids matching jammies, that I bought these back in August. I was a little worried Luke wouldn't wear them because they had feet on them, but he loves them. He is still asks me if he can wear his "jammies like Bryson's."
It just wouldn't be a true family get together if we didn't play a few games, would it?
I'm not sure who was more excited about Luke's new bike for Christmas, us or him. It took him some time to get used to it, but now he rides around and around the table in our kitchen. I can't WAIT for summer for him to be able to really get moving outside.
My ever happy Bryson Boy. This little man just loves to smile, even after late nights and early mornings.
Grandpa always comes up with the best toys! Why do we spend so much money at toys stores when all you need is a box and a rope?
It's really fun to watch Luke and Mylee play together. I was giving Luke a bath on Saturday night and Mylee wanted to jump in too. All too soon they will be too old for this.
One of the highlights of Christmas this year for Brandon was getting new hockey equipment. It's something he's wanted for a long time, but just couldn't ever justify the expense when it gets used so little. But, a few guys around Taber are getting together once a week to play now, so he's already had a chance to break it in.
Isn't this a flashy bag? Brandon found it on clearance at Bert & Macs in Lethbridge. At least he won't ever lose his equipment, right? Luke, of course, thought it was a great new hiding place.

The classic Christmas Eve pj's picture. I was so excited to buy my kids matching jammies, that I bought these back in August. I was a little worried Luke wouldn't wear them because they had feet on them, but he loves them. He is still asks me if he can wear his "jammies like Bryson's."
It just wouldn't be a true family get together if we didn't play a few games, would it?
My ever happy Bryson Boy. This little man just loves to smile, even after late nights and early mornings.
It's really fun to watch Luke and Mylee play together. I was giving Luke a bath on Saturday night and Mylee wanted to jump in too. All too soon they will be too old for this.
One of the highlights of Christmas this year for Brandon was getting new hockey equipment. It's something he's wanted for a long time, but just couldn't ever justify the expense when it gets used so little. But, a few guys around Taber are getting together once a week to play now, so he's already had a chance to break it in.
Isn't this a flashy bag? Brandon found it on clearance at Bert & Macs in Lethbridge. At least he won't ever lose his equipment, right? Luke, of course, thought it was a great new hiding place.
And, when all was said and done, with all the new shiny toys, what does Bryson want to play with? An old balloon.
The second half of the week we were back in Taber with my family, which was wonderful as well. Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera to any of our gatherings. I'll have to get some from my Mom's camera. All in all, it was a GREAT Christmas, and now I can't WAIT for winter to be over.
3 comments:
So fun. Wilson loved his strider. He transitioned to a two wheeler super easy too. I cannot say enough good things about those bikes!
We wish we could have seen more of you guys over Christmas. If there was room (and up to me) we would be sleeping at my moms along with everyone else so we wouldn't miss out on any action!
Brandon looks hilarious with his hockey equipment. I knew he liked to play hockey with friends but I didn't know he was THAT into it!!!
Hey Candace, that strider looks awesome, I wanted to get one for Sadie this Christmas but figured she would be too young still. Maybe for her birthday this year....
Post a Comment