My solution? I tell Luke to play with whatever he's playing with on the kitchen table. It's great, Luke's happy and Bryson can't see what he's doing so he doesn't know what he's missing. What am I going to do when Bryson is big enough to climb up on a chair? I have no idea. I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
However, on the ODD occasion these to play really well together. It warms my heart to hear them laughing and gives me hope that one day they will actually get along.



However, on the ODD occasion these to play really well together. It warms my heart to hear them laughing and gives me hope that one day they will actually get along.



(please ignore the crushed cracker on the floor)
About a week ago my niece, Becca, came and stayed with us for a few days while her parents went on a much deserved vacation. I was really nervous about being a mother to 3 and prepared myself for double the fights. I have to say I was DEAD WRONG! These two played SO well together. It was one of the best weeks of my life. They played from the minute they got up in the morning until it was time to go to bed. They played and shared and imagined and laughed all day. It was almost like I only had one kid again because I hardly heard from these two.

Was it just my Mom, or did anyone else get banana popsicles growing up? Just stick half a banana on a fork and throw it in the freezer. I loved them as a kid, and they thought these were so yummy.

I did try and do a few fun things with the kids while Becca was here. Here they are in their flower hats. As you can tell I am very skilled at balloon sculpting (note sarcasm). They were pretty excited about these until one of the petals popped on Becca's hat while she was wearing it. Then it wasn't so fun anymore.
The things I learned this week: 1. One day Luke and Bryson WILL play well together. 2. Maybe I am capable of 3 kids.
2 comments:
Can't say i've ever had a banana popsicle!
I keep wondering the same thing...if my kids will EVER get a long with each other. They fight non-stop and they try to find things to fight about. I keep telling myself that one day they will. I pray it will be sooner than later! Good luck.
Your pictures are great Candice, love the hats! Baby Chase is JUST getting old enough to start wanting Linnaea's toys, so you are going to have to share your secrets with me! I think we are in for a rather steep learning curve. :)
Post a Comment