Friday, May 20, 2011

What are you grateful for?



So, tonight at dinner Luke insisted on saying the prayer himself. Which is a big step for him because he usually has no interest at all. It started of great and we were impressed that he remembered all the usuals... "grateful for this day... please bless the food..." and so on. Then he started to get a little creative and came up with this. "I'm grateful that Daddy could go to work... so he could earn some dollars... so we can buy some freezies..." We both had to work to keep from laughing. You know what? I'm grateful for freezies too.

3 comments:

Magnificent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniel said...

That comment above was mine :) I realized I was logged in to my wife's account.

Daniel said...

That comment above was mine :) I realized I was logged in to my wife's account.