We finally said goodbye to our first car. Brandon and I bought this accord right before we got married and it has been so good to us over the last five and a half years. It got me to and from work for 3 years and it carried our family on many trips. It was a little sad to let it go. Oh, and guess how long it took us to sell. 15 MINUTES! Yes, you read that right, 15 minutes. We drove it over to my dad's office right on the highway and headed back to Barnwell. By the time Brandon was pulling in he got a call with an interested buyer. So, now someone else is enjoying it as much as we did. But it's hard to be too sad about saying goodbye to one car when you get to replace it with a better one! I LOVE this van. I finally feel like I'm a real Mom. So pile in the soccer equipment, because we have the space now! My all time favourite commercial is this one from Ikea. Literally, every time I get a good deal on something this ad goes through my head.
That's how I felt about this van. The whole drive home I was thinking, "start the car...". It's a good feeling.
awesome new van!! I cannot wait to get one someday...unfortunately chase thinks they aren't as awesome as I think they are. Glad it sold quickly for you!
Love the van!!! In fact i loved it so much it made me buy one just like it! I just wish our old car would sell in 15 minutes like yours did...maybe I should drive it down to your dad's office!
2 comments:
awesome new van!! I cannot wait to get one someday...unfortunately chase thinks they aren't as awesome as I think they are. Glad it sold quickly for you!
Love the van!!! In fact i loved it so much it made me buy one just like it! I just wish our old car would sell in 15 minutes like yours did...maybe I should drive it down to your dad's office!
Post a Comment