Just an update on our house. This is actually quite a bit of progress from the last picture I posted. Building a house has been so fun. I may not feel the same way when it's done, but so far we've really enjoyed being so involved with the process. Framing has been really exciting because every day you see progress. It's all I can do to keep myself from driving out there everyday just to see it. Actually, what I'd really like to do is pull out a lawn chair on the street and watch all day. Do you think that would annoy the framers at all? :)

And just because he's so cute. This little has grown up 6 months in the last few weeks. He is so content to play and is just happy to be apart of things. He's started to really pick things up and is into the copying stage. Like at dinner yesterday he picked a pea, held out in front of his face and made an airplane sound as he popped it in his mouth. I LOVE this stage. I can't get enough of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment