Sunday, September 4, 2011

Siding!!

The siding started going up on our house about a week ago and I LOVE it. Brandon called me one afternoon and told me I better go over and see the house because they started putting the siding on. I was SO SCARED! My heart was racing as a made the 20 minute drive over. What if I didn't like it? To late to change it now. When we picked the colors we were looking at a tiny little sample. What if it didn't look good on a large scale??? When I pulled around the corner and saw it for the first time it was instant love. What a RELIEF! I can't wait for them to finish the front of the house. Now, hopefully I like the everything we've picked on the inside of the house as much as I like the outside!

2 comments:

houseofhud said...

That looks AWESOME!!! Coming along very nicely...can't wait to see it in person. (I think I said that already on here)!

Susie said...

Seriously i agree the 2nd kid is a total copy cat, i can relate. Hannah had the cutest flip flop tan... so sad it's gone now. Yeah for the house so exciting for ya