Friday, December 16, 2011

House Pictures

We moved in on Saturday and we are loving all the space we have. Moving is a LOT of work! I took the pictures the night before the move because I knew that once we brought all of our stuff it would never look as nice. Now that I look at these all together I realize that it all looks the same color! I'll definitely have to bring in some color when I get around to actually decorating the place.

Also - since moving in we are trying really hard to find things we would have done differently. The biggest surprise so far - our fridge doesn't work. At all. So, luckily my brother had an extra one in his garage that we are using until ours gets fixed. Which hopefully is going to happen sooner than later!







6 comments:

houseofhud said...

I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to come down and see it! Good job...everything looks great!

Writin' Fool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Preston and Kristin said...

How exciting! That shower looks awesome! Is it an Aston? Preston and I have a bet if it's the same one we saw at a home show. That one was about $3,000 though, but nearly identical to yours. The kitchen is beautiful too!

Jenna said...

Wow! It looks amazing! Enjoy your new home!

Westonhome said...

Looks great guys! Well done! Can't wait to come see it in person. Now remember. don't cringe when the boys put the first scratch or dent in the walls.

Michelle said...

Wow Candice, your house is beautiful! I love it! BTW, you did better than me with a Christmas letter, I didn't get past the thinking about it! :)