
I L-O-V-E these two little boys. They have started to really PLAY together and I love watching them. It seems like it happened overnight. One day Luke was constantly trying to hide his toys from Bryson and would get mad when he tried to play, and the next they were the best of friends. Nothing makes me happier than hearing them giggle together. Two more days until we leave for our cruise. How am I going to survive a week away from these two???
2 comments:
I never would have thought about a printers "engine." Little kids are so cute. Good luck on your cruise. I cried when our plane took off for New York and I was only gone for 3 days. haha. I'm sure you'll do great. Can't wait for the pictures. :)
That's how it was with my two as well! Suddenly they're best friends. I love that they love playing together right now! In fact, I'm even delaying bedtime right now because they're playing together so nicely! :) (oops, now come the tears... bedtime!)
Hope you're having fun on your cruise!!
Post a Comment