I've been meaning to post about our trip for a while now since we've been back for three weeks now, but better late than never. We had such a great time on our cruise! So nice to be in the warm weather and I have to say I actually quite enjoyed the humidity. I didn't have to put lotion on once the whole trip! I can't seem to put enough on now that we are back, my skin is always dry! Anyway, we didn't take many pictures, most of these are from Brandon's siblings cameras. It just always seemed like someone else had there's out taking a picture, so I didn't really feel the need to pull mine out. These pictures are in no particular order.

One of the shows in the boat was a juggling act. They were really good and the held a juggling workshop the next day. Here's Brandon trying it out with some socks. He bought some juggling balls there and we have both been working hard to improve our skills since we got back.

This picture was taken in Cozumel, Mexico, which was actually our last stop. They were trying to decide if the beach we stopped at was safe to body surf in. The waves were HUGE, but we were a little worried about the reef.


While in Mexico we rented scooters and it was really fun. We made quite the gang. Probably the most memorable part of the day was when it starting raining on us, and not just raining, POURING! We were all soaked, but at least it was a warm rain. I felt like we were straight out of dumb and dumber. Good memory.

Here we are in Jamaica going on the zipline. Jamaica is a really beautiful place. It's to bad it's not taken care of. Brandon got asked three times if he wanted to buy marijuana. And we didn't really even go shopping in Jamaica! The zipline was fun though, and after we went river tubing which was fun as well.


One thing you don't have to worry about on a cruise is the FOOD! We ate and ate and ate. It was good, but we were all pretty sick of eating by the time we were done.


One of the days on the boat we entered a synchronized swimming competition, which, of coarse, we won. :) If you had seen our competition you wouldn't have been surprised. The first place prize was a free drink from the bar. You should have seen the game hosts face when we ordered five virgin pina coladas.

This is what we did for most of the sea days.

The guys did have a chance to fit in a game of dodgeball. You can see Brandon in the top left corner. There was a little 12 year old girl that smoked everyone. She was seriously good. Made me proud. That might have something to do with the fact that as a kid I was always trying to keep up with my five brothers and show them that girls can do anything boys can.

Another dinner shot.

This is getting off the boat at our first stop in Jamaica. It was a beautiful day.


Swimming with the sting rays in Grand Cayman. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of salt water. I'll take a fresh lake over the ocean any day.

Oh Justin.


In Mexico we decided to try some para-sailing. It was fun, and neat to have a bird-eye view of the island. The mechanics of the parachute did make me a little nervous, especially with the large hole we noticed after we were in the sky. But, we survived.



We knew we had to get the boys something from our trip. So, we bought them some little turtles from Jamaica (you can see they are holding them) and some oakleys in Mexico. They are so cute on them and we can't go anywhere in the car unless they both have them on. Bryson is particularly stubborn about them. We had a great trip and I'm already counting down the days till we can go on another one.
3 comments:
I wanna see video of the synchronized swim competition, that would have been so funny to watch. Looks like you had a great time, and I'm totally jealous.
awesome trip!! Looks so fun,of course you guys won the competition that would have been sweet. Great pics and your boys look sweet in their shades.
Dang it! You beat me to it and used some of the pictures I was going to post. I will probably post them anyways! There are so many pictures to choose from!!! Good times, and great memories! Let's do it again FOR SURE!!!! Say in like two years?
Post a Comment