Monday, March 5, 2012

Fun in the... SNOW

We were so excited last week when we finally got enough snow to play in it. When you only get one good snowfall all winter you can really appreciate it. So with a heavy snowfall and a warm sunny day we couldn't resist building a snowman! Of course, we failed to get a picture of the snowman actually completed, but we did get one of our work in progress.I'm loving the sunglasses. Best thing we bought on our cruise.Bryson was having a great time! He has hardly been outside since we moved into our new house. We moved in December 10th and just haven't really had a good reason yet to go out and play.He also couldn't resist a little taste of this cool white stuff.The next day was Saturday and the weather was just nice enough in the morning to get in a little tobogganing with Brandon. We LOVE saturdays when Daddy doesn't have to go to work! We didn't last too long because the wind started to pick up and then it got really cold. But we had fun while it lasted. If you look really closely at this picture you will see that Bryson is crying. He was done by the time I pulled out the camera. Cute story - Luke thinks that when you say we are going tobogganing, it means to bogganing. All morning he kept asking when we were going bogganing.The rest of our days have been filled with fun inside. We had Luke's FIRST birthday on the 29th, of which I did make a fun cake, but the pictures are on my Mom's camera. I will post about that when I get the pictures. Here is a picture of him with all his new presents.
The kids have been enjoying the new washable paints we found at walmart. Luke has enjoyed painting with it. Bryson has enjoyed eating it and rubbing it all over his body like lotion. I need to get a picture of that next time.Lastly, Bryson is so curious lately. Whatever I am doing he MUST be in middle of it. All day long you can hear chairs and stools being pushed around the kitchen so he can get a better view of what is going on above him. The other day when we got home from church I started peeling the potatoes right away and got them in the water. Leaving the peeler and potatoes on the counter I headed upstairs to change. I came back down to find this. He didn't miss a beat. Such a good little helper. A dang cute little helper.

2 comments:

houseofhud said...

Love the sunglasses! I love the snow as long as it is not too cold to play in! We got a snowman making kit for Christmas from a friend and my kids just pulled it out the other day for the firs time. (I'm not complaining about the mild weather though).

The Coopers said...

cute, love the sunglasses they look so big! Love sledding with the kids, next time lets go together if it ever snows again. Elias keeps asking when we can go again, and Happy Birthday to your little man!