Speaking of circus, we are going to be having one of our own around here because we are having another baby in September! It's a good thing we've been fine tuning our juggling skills because we are going to need them as soon as we are outnumbered this fall. We can't wait and although we didn't find out what we were having with the first two, I am REALLY tempted to find out this time. I still have another month or so before my ultrasound, so I guess we'll see how I'm feeling that day! We are so excited!
6 years ago
2 comments:
I didn't find out until this last pregnancy and it was so fun to know! I had to know if it was a boy, because if it wasn't the whole family needed time to adjust and cry. Lucky for us, it was a boy. Congrats!
Funny--we are the same way, we're going to have another baby in October and we didn't find out with the first two but are thinking about it this time. I think it will come down to what I'm feeling like the day of. :)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment