I few months ago I picked up some umbrellas for the kids at the dollar store. When I bought them I thought they would maybe last an afternoon if we were lucky, but they have lasted and lasted. The boys have been so hard them and they just keep on going. 

Love these two little boys. You can tell that we've spent that last year building a house and spent a fair amount of time at home hardware or the "popcorn store". We had a babysitter come over the weekend and when we asked Luke what they did together he said, "She had to do some home hardwork."
We can't wait to find out what the new baby will be. Only another 2 1/2 months to go. I need to take a baby bump picture, but I'm just not super motivated to take pictures of myself when I look like I'm carrying a watermelon in my shirt.
The other day Luke asked my how the doctor gets the baby out. For the first time I was extremely grateful that I have had c-sections with both our kids. I was abl.e to say, "the doctor is going to cut open my tummy, take the baby out, and sew me back up." No awkward conversations about the birds and the bees around here.

1 comment:
Yess that is a huge plus to having C-sections. :)
Post a Comment