I meant to share this story on my last post and forgot. Since we don't have grass in our yard yet and it has been raining constantly, Luke and Bryson get into the mud about 3 times a day. If I take my eyes off them for two seconds they are out the door and filthy before I even know what's happened.
So, on Sunday morning Luke woke up at 6:30 and Brandon went downstairs to turn on a show for him so we could keep sleeping (we don't have church until 1:00, don't judge us). As they were heading out of our room I said, "Luke, make sure you are quite so you don't wake up Bryson, he's still sleeping". After Brandon got a show on he turned around to find Bryson... standing in living room... with mud up to his ankles... Yup, he got up at who knows what time, headed outside, and played in the mud for who knows how long. Really cute, but also really scary! He could have taken off anywhere! We are now in the habit of making sure every door in the house is dead bolted before we go to bed. Luckily he hasn't figured out the dead bolt. Yet.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment