We had so much fun at the cabin this year! Luke cried when it was time to leave. Through his tears he kept saying, "I don't want to go home. I just love the cabin so much." We almost didn't make it out there because if the flooding and mudslides that were going on the weekend we went out. But we waded through the knee deep water and made it safely. We were pretty much the only ones on the entire lake and it was quite peaceful without all the boat traffic. Brandon was even able to ski in the middle of the day the water was so calm. The first 4 days were kind of overcast and rainy, but it cleared up about half way through our trip and it was hot and sunny from then on. All the flooding made for some cold water, but we still got in a few times. Here are some of the pictures we took throughout the week. 
Here's a picture of the boys on July 1st. I was sad I didn't bring a Canada shirt for Luke, but at least he was wearing a red one. 
Here I am at 31 weeks. I haven't posted a pregnancy picture yet because I don't like taking them, but here is proof that we are having a baby soon.
The highlight of the trip is that Luke waterskied! It was so cute and I was a little shocked that he did it. The pictures are on my brother-in-laws camera, and I don't have them yet, but we did get it on camera. I'll post the video soon. Luke was pretty excited that he did it and as I was helping him swim back to the dock he kept saying, "I knew I could do that." He wasn't excited enough to do it again though. I think it scared him more than anything else. We are headed down to Montana in a few weeks to another cabin with the Porter's, so we'll see if he'll do it again.









No comments:
Post a Comment