Monday, November 19, 2012

Halloween


We had a really fun halloween this year.  It was out first halloween in our house and also the first time we've ever had trick-or-treaters!  The kids loved answering the door and passing out candy. 
 I'm pretty sure most kids get really excited to dress up in a costume on halloween, but I have to FORCE mine to wear theirs.  When I asked Luke this year what he wanted to be, he said a football player.  Um - YES please!  So easy to put together.  He put it on right when it was time to trick-or-treat and took it off the minute he was finished.  In fact, Brandon dropped Luke off after a few houses and then he and Bryson kept going for another 1/2 hour.   After each house he would look up at Brandon and say, "One more house Daddy.  One more trick-treat".
 Bryson dressed up as Woody this year, which is the costume I made for Luke two years ago.  When your Mom had a c-section eight weeks before halloween, you have to recycle costumes.  The whole week leading up to halloween Bryson would lay in bed at night saying, "reach for the sky" over and over again.
And little Tyler didn't really dress up this year.  We did put him in this little teddy bear snowsuit and he stayed nice and toasty.  It was a fun halloween, and we even threw a little halloween party for all the cousins, which of coarse I didn't take a SINGLE picture of.  Brandon and I are still enjoying the candy our kids collected.  They have long since forgotten about it and it's just sitting in the cupboard waiting to be eaten.

No comments: