Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Calgary Christmas

We were very lucky to head to Calgary for about 5 days for Christmas.  We had a great time and Brandon's sister from Utah came up, so we had the whole family together.  We were even blessed to have little Hannah join the family on December 19th.  Just in time for the holidays.  I didn't get any pictures of her, but she is beautiful.
Tyler was loved by all of his cousins and everyone wanted  a turn holding him.  

Here is the classic Christmas Eve jammies picture.  Sometimes I think my boys are really close in age, but this picture makes Luke look so much older.  They had a ton of fun on Christmas Eve and were so excited for Santa to come.
Tyler was pretty excited about his new jammies as well.  Seriously So. Stinkin'. Cute.
Lily and Bryson had a bit of a love-hate relationship.  By love-hate a mean they love each other's toys and hate sharing them. :)  They are at a tough age, but I'm sure they will be great friends as they get a little bit older.

If there is one person Bryson LOVES it is his cousin Carson.  Anytime we tell him we are going to Calgary to stay at Grandma Gibb's the first thing he says is, "I go see Carson".  This is the conversation I was having with Luke the other day;
Luke: "Mom, did you know Carson can drive a REAL car??"
Me: "Yes I did know that."
Luke: "He has his license now."
Bryson (with a sigh): "I love Carson."
I didn't even realize he was paying attention.  It's fun to have someone to look up to and Carson is great role model for my kids.



We had a great time decorating a gingerbread house this year.  The kids asked me to do it EVERY day from the day I brought it home from the store, so they were pretty excited when we finally put it together.  From that point on they asked me EVERY day when they would get to eat it.





No comments: