Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Ranch

A few pics of skating at the annual Keeler Christmas party.  



They loved it.

A cute story about Bryson.  I pulled his Thomas the Train suitcase out of the closet to pack before we went to the ranch.  He found it before I had a chance to put any clothes in it and opened it up.  After unzipping it and seeing it was empty he said, "What?  There's no dressed in it.  Mommy I need some dressed in my suitcase."  It's cute to see how he put that together from me telling him every morning it's time to get dressed.
 
I got spoiled over Christmas because I had so many people around to hold Tyler for me.  We are back to reality now and I am back to doing just about everything with one hand.

For New Years we headed off to stay at Grandpa Porter's new ranch for about 5 days.  I will admit I was a bit skeptical before we went.  But it was SO much fun.  I can't wait to go back.  It it located right on the border of Cypress Hills Provincial park, and about 10 minutes from Elkwater ski hill  We had fun skiing and tobogganing and all things related to a cabin in the winter. 
 Mostly it's just fun being with family.  The cousins all played well together.  They even shared the stomach flu that went through just about everyone there by the end of the week (I luckily avoided it somehow).  Even the Dad's had a fun with a little mindless competition.


It was a perfect way to end our holidays.

1 comment:

The Coopers said...

Looks like Fun!! right up my alley.