Thursday, March 7, 2013

6 months and growing

Little Tyler is growing like crazy lately.  I took him to the pediatrician about a week ago and he is 95% for length (not really surprised).  I just switched him into 12 month jammies yesterday and he's only 6 months old!  He is only 25% for weight though, so he doesn't look like a big baby at all.
I started him on solids this week and he LOVES them.  He will eat and eat and doesn't really want a bottle that much anymore.  His tummy aches seem to have gotten better as well, so things are really looking up!
I also took him to the cardiologist last week and his heart still looks perfectly normal!  Hooray.  He still has to be on medication 3 times a day until he's a year old.  But such a blessing to not have to worry about him.  Tyler is my happiest baby so far (we'll see if I still feel that way once he starts teething).  He just smiles and laughs all day long.  We love him.

2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Haha, I guess I should have scrolled down to see how Tyler is doing. :) SO cute! I can't believe he is in 12mth Jammies!!! That is crazy. So glad he is so healthy!!

JenSwen said...

He is really cute, you guys! So glad we got to meet him!