One thing I LOVE about Bryson is he is up for anything. He'll wear hats, new clothes, watches. Anything that looks kind of fun, he's happy to put on an wear all day. (Luke was, and still is, exactly opposite). The other day we got a bag of Halloween/dress up clothes for boys from my sister-in-law and Bryson loved running around as Buzz Lightyear all day. He was a fireman for a little while as well but Buzz was a definite favourite. He kept running around the house saying "To infinite and beyond". THe best part is the costume is about 5 sizes too big for him, which only added to the cuteness. I can't believe he's turning 3 this month. We love having a two-year-old in the house.
6 years ago

1 comment:
Isn't this the funniest age! Sammy is always keeping us laughing because he says and does the cutest things. I can't remember how close they are in age, but obviously we had them close together because Sammy is 3 in a month too. :) How is little Tyler doing?
Post a Comment