We were lucky enough to celebrate Bryson's birthday at the ranch with his cousins this year. He had been asking for a boat cake for about a month, which I was happy with because it was easy enough to make. He did say a couple of days before that he wanted something else, but I talked him back into the boat since I had already bought what I needed for it.
There was never a 3 year old who was more excited for his birthday. Luke's birthday is February 29th and Bryson is March 29th. Every since Luke's birthday he has been WAITING for his turn. It was a long month, but worth the wait.Bryson is so much fun and has recently gone through a little growth spurt. I put his sunday clothes on last week, and all of a sudden his pants were too short. It's a good this summer is coming so he can we shorts before opening up the next box of hand-me-downs. He is a fun loving kid (with the occasional tantrum). He is learning to share and is trying really hard not to nap anymore - which usually means he zonks at about 4:00. He just wants to be a BIG boy so darn bad!
2 comments:
I can't believe he is already 3!! He was just a newborn when we saw you last. I wish we could live closer and watch our kids grow up together...and we could garden and watch musicals together ;)
What a cute boy!!! That was a fun weekend!
Post a Comment