About a month ago we made a quick trip up to Calgary to take this kids to Heritage Park. I have to say I LOVE Heritage Park. It's seriously so fun and the kids love it. We wanted to get there in June while everyone was still in school so that it wouldn't be as busy. My days of being able to take my kids to do things like this during the school year are running out very quickly. So sad. 
It was fun for the kids to be able to be there with their cousins all day. It was a little chilly that day, but it better than being too hot I guess.My kids love the ferry ride. I would say they love the train ride more, but I somehow missed getting pictures of them on the steam engine this time around.
The BEST part about Heritage Park is at the end of the day when Grandma gives each kid $2 to spend at the candy store. Is there anything better than a lollipop that is almost the size of your head? Bryson dropped his before he even got it unwrapped and this was all that was left. He didn't mind and neither did I.
You know you've had a fun day when this happens on the way home. We had a great time and can't wait to go back to the "train park"




No comments:
Post a Comment