Luke starts school in one week. He's really excited. I'm feeling... well... mixed emotions. But that's a whole other story. We have a had a really great summer and the boys have enjoyed the sunshine. I can't stand that it's over. I wish it was about 2 months longer. 
We didn't make as many trips to the pond this summer as we normally do. Partly because it's hard to do with how much Tyler naps and how busy he is when we get there. This picture was taken the day before my Mom broke her foot. The pond sure is easier when you have one more adult around to help with all the craziness. Every since the start of summer Luke has been dying to have a lemonade stand. He was pretty excited to finally do it and they made some good money! I'm pretty sure Bryson drank about 15 cups of lemonade and spent the rest of the afternoon in and out of the bathroom.
One thing I LOVE about Bryson is he LOVES to dress-up. He will wear anything and wear it around all day. He and Luke were in the Barnwell parade this year dressed up as Mario and Luigi. I will post the pictures as soon as I get them off Brandon's phone.
The funnest addition at Grandma's house this summer was this go-kart. The kids LOVE riding this around. They do need a little adult supervision so they can't always drive it, but they always want to. THe other day at breakfast Bryson said, "Mommy, what day is it?" After I told him it was Wednesday he said, "Is Wednesday the day little boys get to drive the go-kart?" Um... yes, I think we can do that today.
Tyler was pretty excited to drive our little fire engine. He felt pretty grown up and didn't want to get out.
We spent a few nights out at the ranch with Aunt Vicki and he kids. We spent the day in elkwater and the kids had a blast. It's a nice little beach for kids and they loved playing with their cousins.
Why does summer have to end?




1 comment:
Your Mom broke her foot!! How did that happen?! I agree, I wish summer could last forever. :( Looks like you guys had some great fun. The video at the end was my favorite. So cute!
Post a Comment