Wednesday, October 23, 2013

How have I not posted about this yet?

We went to the cabin in August.  It's the end of October.  I guess it's time to get some pictures of the cabin on here!As usual, we had a great time at the cabin this year.  I really wanted to stay two weeks with the kids, but we just couldn't make it work with rides.  It was a beautiful week with gorgeous weather, warm water and great company!

 There were plenty of sea-doo rides and boat rides.  In fact, I'm pretty sure Bryson didn't get in the water once, other than the time he was playing on the sea-doo and fell in while trying to get back on the dock (thank heavens Brandon was with him).  He just doesn't like the water too much, which tells me I need to take my kids to the pool more!  If only I had two extra arms it would be so much easier.

 I have a picture of each on of my boys in this exersaucer at the cabin.  We love the new dock with the big umbrella so they can be right in on the action without me worrying they are going to fall in.  
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bald babies.  Seriously, could he be any cuter?

 Luke tried skiing again this year and although he didn't make it up, I was proud of him for trying.  He really didn't want to and kept saying, "I'm scared, Mommy, I'm scared".  But we told him if he tried we would let him play one of his cousin's Nintendo DS's for a bit, and he miraculously found the courage he needed.
 He definitely loved swimming though.  I think he was in the water more than he was out of the water.  He really turned into a little fish this year and loved swimming under the dock.
It's always so fun at the cabin, and my kids cry and cry when it's time to go home.  It really is so sad.  Actually looking at all these pictures right now makes me sad.  I want to go back right now.  I honestly wish summer lasted forever.

No comments: