Monday, March 31, 2008

Road trip

Just for fun, here is a picture of Luke when he was first born, and a picture or Brandon as a newborn.  Can you tell whos' who?  Luke definitely looks like his father!



We took Luke on his first road trip this weekend!  We went down to see my family in Barnwell, and then stopped to see Brandon's family in Calgary on the way home.  Everyone was really excited to finally meet Luke and all the kids were excited about their new cousin.  We meant to take more pictures, but I only have these ones with my two nieces.  

It was a fun trip and Luke travelled really well.  Slept the whole time.  So did I.  I felt bad that Brandon drove the whole way while we both slept... but then I didn't feel bad a 3:00 in the morning when I was getting up with the baby! :)  He's getting so much bigger and it feels like everyday he changes.  He doesn't really fit into some of his onsies that used to be huge on him.  I finally feel like he isn't so fragile.
Here's a few pictures with his cousins Avery and Hiedi.



4 comments:

angela said...

Okay I was totally confused at first. I thought the picture on top was Sadie and Jaden holding Luke. He definitely looks like his Dad!

houseofhud said...

I agree with Angela. I was confused at who was holding Brandon. That's funny! Thanks for taking the time to stop by on Sunday. It was so good to see you guys and finally meet Luke. It totally made me anxious to have my baby!!!

The Coopers said...

Holy.. ya they look alike.. guess we both have that in our family eh?

Westonhome said...

When my kids saw these pictures Sadie was listing off everybody in the pictures (the weston kids) then she came to the pic of me and Sonya holding Brandon and without hesitation she said "Jaden and Sadie holding Luke!" Those family genes are amazing aren't they??