Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Train up a child...and he will not depart from it




They don't sell BYU outfits in "preemie" size so I made use of an old helmet sticker. Luke's favorite lulabye is the Cougar Fight song but you have to sing it in a very gentle way. Coincidentally, his favorite wake-up song is also the Cougar Fight song at normal speed and with normal vigor.




Here is Luke doing his Superman pose.

6 comments:

houseofhud said...

Yay!!! A new blog to check out. Can I add you guys to my friends link list?!? We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Steve Reed said...

Dude, you are freakin' hilarious! Man, I'm glad that you have a blog now, that's so cool. Just the other day I was sharing 'Gibb Stories' with my wife. You crack me up, man.

- Reed

Heather B said...

Yay, I'm glad you guys started a blog, now we can say lots of Luke pictures. That's crazy that he came early, I'm glad he's healthy, and Candice, you are LUCKY to miss those last 5 weeks of pregnancy, they are the longest, most uncomfortable weeks ever. Don't worry, though, I'm sure you'll get to experience them eventually. :)

The Coopers said...

Hey, glad to see you have joined blogging! Your little guy is getting so big already.. he sure looks like both of you!! How are you adjusting to motherhood??

Susie said...

hey is it ok if I add you on mine, love checking in on you!

Daniel said...

Nice outfit! That helmet sticker is nearly bigger than your kid. I see a future BYU Athletic Marketing marketeer in him.