Candice thinks his joggers are the cutest think but for some reason she is strangely distant and unimpressed when I wear very similar navy blue sweat pants in public or over to a friends house. Some things will never make sense.
Luke also caught wind that I am planning a trip to Utah for the first BYU football game so he went and grabbed his BYU hat and posed for this picture. He probably won't come with me this year but it is a good thing I plan on going every year. Some times I almost let Candice reason me out of it but either I am very persuasive or she is very supportive of my addiction.
3 comments:
What a cutie! He does remind me very much of Cody. I'll have to find a picture of Cody at that age and send it to you. I believe that whole outfit was Cody's (one of my favorites) but I don't know that he ever really wore the shoes because they always got kicked off.
hi
It's a good thing Candice is holding Luke in that one picture with the new kicks because he looks like he would be off the races otherwise. I like Luke's early obsession with the Cougs.
Post a Comment