Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary

3 years today! Brandon and have been married for 3 years. It's going by so quickly, but at the same time, it feels like we been married for much longer. I have such a good husband and I couldn't be any happier than I am.
Brandon got home from class today and said, "Happy Anniversary!" Oops! I totally forgot. We went out for dinner on the weekend in celebration, so I kind of put it out of my mind. Isn't it the husband that is supposed to forget important dates? I have an excuse though. Luke has been SO cranky. I don't know what his deal is. He pretty much whines from the minute he gets up until the minute he goes to bed, unless I hold his hands and help him walk around the apartment all day. I think he's just so frustrated that he can't get his little body to do what he wants it to. He was especially bad today. He has learned to pull himself up and wants to stand all day long. The problem is he's not sturdy enough to do it himself and the minute I leave him, he falls. He got 2 bloody lips today from hitting his chin on the table or floor. It doesn't help that he a has a new razor sharp tooth either.
To top it all off, I butchered dinner tonight. I made one of Brandon's favourite pastas and forgot to add the salt to the sauce. So, it no flavour at all. We ended up eating the chicken pieces and throwing the rest out.

Happy Anniversary Honey! Isn't life great? :)

3 comments:

Kristiwistin said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm actually the one who forgot our anniversary this year too. I mean, I remembered on my own at some point during that day, but I had scheduled myself to work all day until 9. Keep up the good work. ;)

Kinsey said...

Happy Anniversary!!

houseofhud said...

Has it been 3 years already?!?

Poor Luke, is he getting sick?!? OR getting more razor sharp teeth to add to his collection?!? We've ALL been sick this last week so we have ALL been a little cranky at one point. I know it's going around like crazy!