Sunday, November 2, 2008

Super Mario



When we got Luke dressed up for the actual Hallowe'en  night, we decided to make him Mario instead of Luigi because we only had a red sweater and not a green one.  So, he went out as Mario instead.  We spent a little more time on his mustache and I think it turned out pretty good.  We had a really hard time getting him to sit still for a picture, but these two are kind of cute.  Sometimes I wonder if he ever closes his eyes, he always has them as wide open as he can get them.  Crazy kid!

4 comments:

houseofhud said...

He looks like BABY Mario with the big hat! So cute...did he get you guys lots of candy?!?

Sonya Brimhall said...

Weston asked me the other day "If Luke never closes his eyes, how does he go to sleep?" Silly Weston, cutie Luke.

Susie said...

I love it! Yes he always looks ver alert.

jeffandkim said...

Cute! He looked great! Good idea. Isn't Halloween so much more fun with kids? Remember when we dressed up as "tough girls" ?? Call me again I'm bummed I missed your call!