Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lu-k-igi

I bought this lion outfit for Luke at a garage sale this summer thinking it would fit him by Halloween.  As you can see, it's a LITTLE big.  Maybe next year.  So, we had to improvise and came up with this awesome Luigi costume.  It's perfect minus the green hat.  He left his mustache on all night too!  We were going to run to the thrift store to find some overalls for Brandon so he could me Mario, but didn't have time.  Anyway, Luke was a hit at the ward party!

3 comments:

The Coopers said...

thats pretty funny, love it! and ya lion suit a little big, we always have the opposite problem with elias.. this year he is being superman and i think that fits him well... hope you doing good!!

houseofhud said...

That's hilarious. I can't believe he left the mustache on all night! He did better than Cody did...he had his costume off within 5 minutes. Luke's a cutie!

Westonhome said...

I love the homemade costumes best. They show such creativity. I try to get my kids to make something fun up for a costume but they like the boring old store bought stuff instead.