His progress in learning to leap has been gradual and slow, but as soon as we added music to the mix he was off to the races. The only problem is that now that he can do this, the old dangly toys and rattles just don't have the same entertainment value. He wants to jump all day long. The video may be too long for anybody besides Luke's mom and dad because he just keeps doing the same thing over and over again, but we watched him do this for at least a half hour, non-stop.
6 years ago
4 comments:
It looks like he is actually jumping to the beat of the music! He's got talent!!! I love it when they become independant. With my first I wanted it to happen quicker than it did, and now I want Mylee to stay a baby! She's just so cute and innocent (maybe it's because she can't talk back yet)!
I think the family picture looks great.
See you in a couple of weeks!!!
So cute Candice - him jumping around like that made me laugh it was so adorable. We have a blog to if you want to check it out just email me at sendmarknbecletter@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.
becca
What an adorable little guy! He is so stinkin cute! My girls watched that video of him 5 times - they loved it! My oldest Ashley asked, "Why is that baby so cute?" I'm so glad life is so happy for you all!
-Jaymie
The jolly jumper is one of the best babysitters ever invented but you are right that once they learn to do that the baby rattles just don't cut it. Before you know it he will be racing around the house on his hands and knees.
Post a Comment