So, our ward is having a pumpkin carving contest at the Halloween party tomorrow night. Brandon and I are determined to win some type of prize. This pumpkin is from my garden this summer! We were supposed to carve it together and take turns, but once Brandon got ahold of that knife, I couldn't get it back again.


Here's our jack-o-lantern! Do you get it? We are hoping for some sort of funniest pumpkin prize! We thought the pie tin was a nice touch! :)
1 comment:
That pumpkin is so perfectly round, I can't believe you grew it! I think it's a pretty funny pumpkin...good luck with the contest.
I'm glad you posted these pictures as I haven't even bought pumpkins to carve yet and Halloween is what, NEXT WEEK?!? Where has time gone. I guess I better go make a trip to the grocery store before FHE on Monday!
Post a Comment