6 years ago
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Graduation
We decided to head up to Edmonton last weekend to go to Brandon's graduation. Actually, the truth is I forced him to go. He didn't think it was worth it, but I did. You only graduate from Law School once, and I'm really proud of him for doing it. So, in the end I won and we made the long voyage up to Edmonton one more time. It was great and it totally took me back to my own graduation and how excited I was. I got goosebumps several times throughout the ceremony.
Brandon's parents drove up from Calgary for the ceremony. It was nice to have them there. Luke especially liked having Grandpa around to give him pop and cookies. I have been looking everywhere for a little tie for Luke, and haven't been able to find one. We stayed with some friends while we were up there and they had one they let us borrow. I was really excited because he looked so sharp in his white shirt and tie.
It doesn't look that cold in this picture, but it was. In fact, we came back down to Calgary for the remainder of the weekend and it snowed. Seriously. June 6th and it was dumping outside. So much for growing a garden this year.
Anyway, it was a fun trip. Lot's of driving, but we had a good time together. I love my little family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations Brandon! Three years is a long time - I'm glad you went up for graduation!
Yay Brandon! It's official.
BTW, my friend's sister makes little baby/toddler boys ties! They are SOOO cute.
Post a Comment