Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Even MORE summer fun

We have had a busy week and I have a ton of pictures to go with all the fun we've been having.  We haven't moved into the farmhouse yet, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks.  We are hoping to start painting soon.  
Even though we haven't moved there yet, we head out there almost daily for some reason or another.  I decided to plant some strawberries out there so that next summer we will have some.  So, I've been trying to go out once a day to water them.  My family was all in town last week and we took at trip out with Grandpa to ride the horses.  I missed the part below but apparently Luke was laughing every time the horse would eat the grass out of his hand.  He sure is growing up fast.

Since the entire family was together on Sunday we decided it was a good time to take a family picture.  And I insisted that we take a picture of just our family too.  I really like the one on the left because it looks like Luke is glaring at Brandon.


Friday, the 3rd was the 6-year anniversary of when my brother passed away, so we went up to Waterton for the day to spend some time together.  I love waterton.  It was a beautiful day, and we had a great time.  Brandon still had to work, so he couldn't be there, but we missed him.  We hiked up Bertha Falls and I was so proud of myself for carrying Luke the entire way.   He stayed awake until the very end and then had a 15 minute nap and my back.  




It was also my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary on saturday, so we got to see all the cousins.  It was a lot of fun and it's really made me think about how much I love my grandparents.  They such good people and such great examples to me.  I'm so blessed.

4 comments:

houseofhud said...

Love the family picture with your whole family. The camera clicked at the right moment when Luke blinked!!! I thought that kid never blinked! HAHA! Cute pictures. Sounds like some good family fun. We can't wait to see you this weekend for some more family fun!

The Coopers said...

cute pics.. looks like your having a fun summer! Are you staying at your parents house??

Sh'Nell said...

I love your little family picture! It's so cute.

jeffandkim said...

Awe Candice...you still read my blog? I thought you forgot about me :( Good to know you haven't! Luke is sooo cute. Whens the next one coming?? ;)