Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09

I almost didn't notice that today was 09/09/09.  And in honor of the special occasion, I guess it's time to spread the news...


It's official!  We're having another baby.  The stork will be dropping him/her off around March 16.  

9 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

Congratulations!! Thats great. Hope you are feeling good.

Thomas Family said...

Congrats you guys. That is GREAT news!! And the farmhouse looks great - what a fun place to live...(i'm only a little jealous - all I want in life is a milk cow!!)

Jenna said...

Congratulations! Very exciting for you guys!

Kinsey said...

Congratulations!!

JenSwen said...

Hooray! Congratulations. You guys make 'em cute!

The Coopers said...

Oh that is so AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!
How old is luke now, over 2 right?? R you going to find out the sex??
I am so happy for you and oh so jealous you have a house.. looks nice!
March babys are the best... just perfect coming into the spring.

Mellises said...

Candice, I found your cute blog. Congratulations!

Wonders said...

YAY for babies! Congrats!

Sh'Nell said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I hope all goes well with the pregnancy. In these last pictures of Luke, he is turning into a little boy!