I came into the kitchen today to find Luke helping himself to some peaches. Whenever I put fruit into the bowl and leave it on the table, he finds his way to it. And then proceeds to take 4 bites out of each piece of fruit. I had 3 peaches in the bowl and he found all 3 of them (notice the one he put back into the bowl).
He thought he was pretty funny. It made quite the mess, but it's sure fun being a little boy isn't it?

I was inspired by my friend Danielle to try making Luke a halloween costume this year. It's almost done and I'm SO excited about it. I had a dream last night, or I guess I should say nightmare, that halloween was changed to Sept. 30 this year and no one told me. So we missed it and Luke didn't get to wear his costume. Not that he would be too sad about that. He cries every time I make him try it on. It's a scarecrow costume from the Wizard of Oz. Basically I went to the store and tried to find the most simple and basic costume I could. I still feel extremely ambitious anyways.
I was inspired by my friend Danielle to try making Luke a halloween costume this year. It's almost done and I'm SO excited about it. I had a dream last night, or I guess I should say nightmare, that halloween was changed to Sept. 30 this year and no one told me. So we missed it and Luke didn't get to wear his costume. Not that he would be too sad about that. He cries every time I make him try it on. It's a scarecrow costume from the Wizard of Oz. Basically I went to the store and tried to find the most simple and basic costume I could. I still feel extremely ambitious anyways.
2 comments:
Okay I am feeling like a loser that I still haven't moved Becca to her big girl bed! She's a year older than Luke so I should probably get it done before you do! I'm impressed with the costume too - so far I have not gotten that inspired.
He's a busy little guy. You can't turn your head for a second before they are into things at this age!
If you want to "compare", Mylee still isn't REALLY saying any words at all. I'm trying to work on it, but it's hard when you have a 6-year-old sister that says more than her share of things for other people!!! Good for Luke. I would say most kids don't talk like that until they are 2. Isn't it fun when they can start to really communicate with you!
Can't wait to see the costume. It sounds really cute!
Post a Comment