Friday, October 16, 2009

Everyday life


I feel like it's been so long since I posted anything on here.  Nothing too exciting to write about, just everyday life.  The picture above comes with a cute story though.  The other day Brandon turned on the shower to let the water get warm, and then went into our room to get his things.  When he came back into the bathroom Luke was standing in the shower fully clothed, having a great time.

We had a great thanksgiving this year.  Brandon flew down to Vegas to go to a BYU football game with some of his good friends.  They had a good time, even though it was a quick trip for him.  Luke and I went and stayed at his Grandma's for the weekend and had a lot of fun with family.  We ate lots of turkey (well Luke didn't, but I did) and played with the cousins.  
These are the "WALL-E" masks that Brandon made for my niece and nephews.  I especially love Natalee's robot hands.  Apparently Logan is saving his in his closet for his halloween costume.

Luke is getting really attached to TV.  Every morning as soon as he's done his breakfast he runs to the living room and says, "Dori, Dori, D
ori" (Dora the Explorer).  We've had a pretty miserable couple of weeks.  He's been fighting an eye tooth, and has had some trouble sleeping.  But it finally broke through 2 days ago and he's been sleeping again.  One down, three more to go.  To top it all off, both of us have had BRUTAL colds this week.  I had a full week of appointments booked this week and canceled every one.  But, we are over the worst so things are looking up.

Some good news... I've finally started feeling the baby kick.  I've been thinking I have for a couple of days now, but last night as I was falling asleep there was some definite kickage going on.  So fun.  Even though we aren't finding out what it is, I think it's a girl.  I don't know if that's because I have a maternal instinct, or if that's just what I want it to be.  We shall see in another 4.5 months! 

No comments: