Monday, November 16, 2009

Baking Contest

So, I entered a recipe in this online baking challenge and need lots of votes.  So if you check my blog, and you have nothing better to do, will you please go to this link:


and rate my recipe Crescent Cheesecake Squares - make sure you give me 5 stars (trust me it deserves them).
You can only rate it once per day.  I know there's not a chance in the world that will win, but it's still fun to try.

P.S. Brandon is  making me clarify that I got this recipe from someone else (I made some minor modifications).  He just doesn't want me taking any undue credit.  :)

4 comments:

Susie said...

I so just voted. Those look delish, I'm drooling

The Anderson Family said...

Those sound so good. I'm going to make them for a dinner next weekend. I'm in charge of dessert, and we like anything that involves cream cheese!

Jenna said...

I voted...and now I am going to have to try them out! They look too good.

houseofhud said...

I voted for them. I saw those sitting in the pan at my mom's when you were up and I didn't taste them but they look yummy!