I'm getting close to putting Luke into a big boy bed. Well, actually I'm delaying as long as possible. Bedtime and naptime are SO easy right now. I think I'm still going to wait until after Christmas to make the switch. However, this week I just finished making this quilt for his new bed. I'm so excited about it and hopefully he will love it. He's not really into movies yet, but I'm counting on him liking Lightning McQueen when he does get into them. Anyway, here's a picture. I'm so proud of myself. :)

5 comments:
Hey! Your quilt is darling! I'm a college friend of Brandon's, in case you were wondering, but I wanted to tell you congrats on baby #2, and a piece of unsolicited advice...Keep Luke in the crib AS LONG AS POSSIBLE-- until he climbs out. You're not kidding when you say nap time and bed time is so easy. I would give anything to go back to a crib with my 2 year old. She's tired, but can't wind down to take a nap because she just gets up and plays in her room. Then she gets out of bed several times at night...Oh, I just really miss the days of the crib so I thought I'd put in my 2 cents. Oh yeah, and I voted for your recipe. Sounds great. I'll have to try it.
Your quilt is so cute. I really want to start making more quilts. One day I'll get to. As soon as Emma was out of her crib... naps ended. I could have been the fact that when she moved out of her crib we took away her soother too all at the same time. I'm actually glad I did it that way cause then we only had to fight over everything once!!! Good luck.
Great job Candice! That's really cute
LOVE it! that is so awesome.. elias has cars bedding but its just some ghetto stuff from Walmart.. i would love to make him a quilt like this..great job!!!
Cute Quilt. Where did you find the fabric?
Post a Comment