Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Car Seats and Hot Chocolate

It's been a really fun month so far and although it's been brutally cold lately, we are enjoying the Christmas season.
Luke is starting to get used to the idea that there is going to be another baby in the house soon.  Actually, I'm sure he has no idea what lies ahead, but he points to Mommy's tummy and says, "baby".  We pulled out our baby car seat for my brother to borrow over the holidays and Luke thinks it is a lot of fun.  I remember the day we brought him home in this car seat at a whopping 4 lbs 13 oz.  This car seat drowned him then.  I guess he's grown a little bit.

Ever since Luke got his last eye tooth he has been SO happy. He just plays and doesn't need me to entertain him all day long. One thing Luke LOVES is books.  He's always bringing them to me wanted to read.  Well, the other day, I walked into his room and found this.  He climbed up there all by himself, 
got all cozy and started to read.  Of course, I had to run and grab my camera.  He's also started to figure out the whole smile at the camera idea.  You can see him saying "cheese" in the one shot.

And, as always with cold weather, Brandon loves to break out the hot chocolate.  And there's nothing Luke loves more than sharing a hot chocolate with his Dad. I wish he would stay this little forever.  It's going to be a sad day when he doesn't think it's fun to hang out with Mom and Dad anymore.  But for now, we'll just soak it up as much as we can.


















1 comment:

houseofhud said...

Ah yes...Brandon and hot chocolate. He would bring his hot chocolate to seminary EVERY morning even in the spring/summer time (along with his big winter boots). Luke looks so old in those pictures. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple more sleeps.